Your on-line portal for information on Source Water Protection in Texas.
Register Now Click here
Existing Users Click here
Welcome to the SWP Webtool. As part of the Texas Source Water Protection program, the SWP Webtool allows public water systems to:
- Verify drinking water sources
- Verify the location of potential contaminants
- Develop best management practices to ensure safe drinking water
All it takes is completing the five-step process and submitting your final report to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
Texas SWP Program
The Texas SWP program provides technical assistance in several areas:
- identifying and creating an inventory of Potential Sources of Contamination (PSOCs) near system wells or intakes;
- developing community consensus on Best Management Practices (BMPs) for preventing pollution;
- targeting sources of funding to help implement those practices; and
- communicating with stakeholders on source water protection activities.